Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

Save as Excel generates empty file

Hi everybody!

I'm facing a very weird problem. I have a desktop application that calls for a .jasper report, simple as that. I works fine, the report is generated perfectly. The problem happens when I try to save as Excel as "Single Sheet" or "Multiple Sheets". On both options, it generates a empty 0 kb file.

It's weird because all other option of  "Save as" works fine (csv, pdf, etc). I´ve also tried to repeat the problem by generating and saving the report at Jasper Studio, but I couldn't because from there, It worked well too.

Bellow are some of code/configurations:

1) Java code that opens the report

..//Java code that opens the report. It's workingJasperPrint print = JasperFillManager.fillReport(dirRelatorio, params, Conexao.getConexao());JasperViewer viewer = new JasperViewer(print, false);viewer.setVisible(true);..[/code]

2) Part of my POM file (coudn't find a way to print the dependencies tags, sorry)

..                        net.sf.jasperreports            jasperreports            6.16.0            jar                            com.oracle.database.jdbc            ojdbc8            21.1.0.0                            org.apache.logging.log4j            log4j-api            2.5                            org.apache.logging.log4j            log4j-core            2.5                            org.apache.poi            poi            5.0.0            ..[/code]

3) I'm using:

• JDK 1.8;
  • Netbeans IDE 12.0;
  • TIBCO Jaspersoft Studio-6.16.0

That's it. Any help would be really appreciated

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days