We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Time Serie chart : get dates from the dataset to Time axis

ahmed.hmani

Hi,

i m using this time series chart and i need to make it print the dates that I got in my Data set (added with red by me in the photo), so i can see every point date. (and not dates around the points dates)

chart33.png.ee8d715ee68cd6fd65404c66460003f8.png

I tried to use this customizer for this chart but i can't find how to print the resolute of the dataset values:

public class BubbleChartCustomizer implements JRChartCustomizer {    @Override    public void customize(JFreeChart jFreeChart, JRChart jasperChart) {        Plot plot = jFreeChart.getPlot();        XYPlot   myPlot = (XYPlot)plot;        //dataset timeseries        TimeSeriesCollection inputDataSet = (TimeSeriesCollection )myPlot.getDataset();        //dataset per stacked area graph        TimeTableXYDataset ti = new TimeTableXYDataset();        List seriesList = inputDataSet.getSeries();        //loop through series items to copy to other dataset: TimeTableXYDataset        Iterator it = seriesList.iterator();        while (it.hasNext()) {            TimeSeries serie = (TimeSeries)it.next();            int itemCount = serie.getItemCount();            for(int i =0; i<itemCount; i++)            {                //add serie to other dataset                ti.add(serie.getTimePeriod(i), serie.getValue(i), (String)serie.getKey(), false);            }        }    }}

Can anyone help me with this customizer or is there any example that can help me fix this?

Thanks for your Help,

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Posted Images