We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

org.springframework.ldap.NoPermissionException: [LDAP: error code 50 - ACL forbids the use of the specified filter]

pfarinas

Hello,

I need to configure JasperServer to authenticate with an LDAP VDS

I have configured the VDS LDAP parameters in js.externalAuth.properties

When I try to login with a user defined in the LDAP ( MS Active Directory) I get the following error:

Caused by: org.springframework.ldap.NoPermissionException: [LDAP: error code 50 - ACL forbids the use of the specified filter]; nested exception is javax.naming.NoPermissionException: [LDAP: error code 50 - ACL forbids the use of the specified filter]; remaining name 'cn=g92xooa,ou=users,ou=test-golf,dc=atcs,dc=vwgx'
    at org.springframework.ldap.support.LdapUtils.convertLdapException(LdapUtils.java:179)
    at org.springframework.security.ldap.authentication.BindAuthenticator.bindWithDn(BindAuthenticator.java:138)
    at org.springframework.security.ldap.authentication.BindAuthenticator.authenticate(BindAuthenticator.java:91)
    at org.springframework.security.ldap.authentication.LdapAuthenticationProvider.doAuthentication(LdapAuthenticationProvider.java:178)
    ... 87 more
Caused by: javax.naming.NoPermissionException: [LDAP: error code 50 - ACL forbids the use of the specified filter]; remaining name 'cn=g92xooa,ou=users,ou=test-golf,dc=atcs,dc=vwgx'
    at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.mapErrorCode(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.processReturnCode(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.processReturnCode(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.c_getAttributes(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.ComponentDirContext.p_getAttributes(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.PartialCompositeDirContext.getAttributes(Unknown Source)
    at javax.naming.directory.InitialDirContext.getAttributes(Unknown Source)
    at org.springframework.security.ldap.authentication.BindAuthenticator.bindWithDn(BindAuthenticator.java:118)
    ... 89 more

Any clue about what is going wrong?.

Thanks a lot

Pilar

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic