We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Can someone help me with this error: java.lang.Integer incompatible with java.math.BigDecimal

rpozsgai

I have a Jasper report that queries data from an iSeries.  This Jasper report is in place at several of my customers and is running successfully.  However, I'm now in the process of setting up a new customer with this report and it isn't working because of this error.  I understand that this error would normally point to a problem with a field or parameter or expression formula on the report, but since we have it working elsewhere, I don't necessarily believe it. 

Is it possible that this error is really due to a different problem somewhere?  I've used 3 different versions of the JT400.jar file, but they all result in the same error.

Can someone point me to what else may be generating this error?  The jrxml source is attached for reference.

converted-file.png.9f9055b553be1a1ac7f33d46ffb5a0c3.png

Edit Jan 13, 2021

I'm just now getting back to this and just as I suspected, this error has nothing to do with the report design.  I stripped out all the form definitions and changed all the BigDecimal fields to java.lang.Double and I still get the same error.  Surely SOMEBODY has run into this before, right?  Any ideas?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images