We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Grouping data of subreports in a group field

guitargod
Go to solution Solved by guitargod,

Greetings, I'm trying to make a report which has a group field and also subreports. My report has Group Header - Detail - Group Footer, and I have 9 subreports inside the detail.

In the main report I can group data by staffId, but I have to do the same in all of the subreports. My data source is prepared in Java and sent to the report as a parameter. For both the main report and the sub reports, the data source includes data of all staff, so when I choose the staffId as group expression, I got one page full of data for each staff member, which is what I want. But I cannot do this in the subreports.

The whole content of data source of the subreports is shown just in the first page (which means in the first staff member page) and the data is null for the remaining pages.

I have to group the data by the staffId in the subreports as well, and show each data only in the appropriate page for the staff member.

I hope I was able to explain it clearly. Please tell me what I can do, thanks in advance.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic