We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Problem Installing Jaspersoft over tomcat

abhinav.bhargava2211

I am attempting to install Jaspersoft 7.5 (jasperreports-server-pro-7.5.0-bin) on a linux machine running RedHat7. When I run the <buildomatic>/js-install.sh test it fails while parsing the scripts.properties file.

/apt/jaspersoft/jasperreports-server-pro-7.5.0-bin/buildomatic/bin/setup.xml:243: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org.apache.commons.logging.impl.NoOpLog

Even though the error suggests that there is an issue with the commons-logging library, these libraries are presenet in the buildomatic/target folder. I am lost and not sure what I am misssing.

Happy to share if further details on configuration is required to resolve the issue.

Following is the log from my execution

Writing to log file: logs/js-install-pro_2020-09-25_10-51-36404.log
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Running JasperReports Server install script at 2020-09-25_10-51
Using ANT_OPTS: -Dnet.sf.ehcache.disabled=true -Xms512m -Xmx2048m -noverify
[test]
Running pre-install-test-pro Ant task.
Buildfile: /apt/jaspersoft/jasperreports-server-pro-7.5.0-bin/buildomatic/build.xml
     [echo]
[encrypt-props] The master properties have already been encrypted. To re-enable the encryption, make sure the passwords are in plain text, set master property encrypt to true and remove encrypt.done.
     [echo] chkIfPackageManagedTomcat: CATALINA_HOME and CATALINA_BASE are BOTH set
     [echo] chkIfPackageManagedTomcat: CATALINA_HOME folder location exists
     [echo] chkIfPackageManagedTomcat: CATALINA_BASE folder location exists
     [exec] Result: 128
     [echo]  Back-End version: fatal: Not a git repository (or any parent up to mount point /apt)
     [echo] Stopping at filesystem boundary (GIT_DISCOVERY_ACROSS_FILESYSTEM not set).-SNAPSHOT
     [echo] Front-End version: fatal: Not a git repository (or any parent up to mount point /apt)
     [echo] Stopping at filesystem boundary (GIT_DISCOVERY_ACROSS_FILESYSTEM not set).-SNAPSHOT
     [echo] chkAndSetLocaleDbSettings: parse: scripts.properties for db commands

BUILD FAILED
/apt/jaspersoft/jasperreports-server-pro-7.5.0-bin/buildomatic/build.xml:58: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/apt/jaspersoft/jasperreports-server-pro-7.5.0-bin/buildomatic/bin/setup.xml:973: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/apt/jaspersoft/jasperreports-server-pro-7.5.0-bin/buildomatic/bin/setup.xml:760: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/apt/jaspersoft/jasperreports-server-pro-7.5.0-bin/buildomatic/bin/setup.xml:243: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org.apache.commons.logging.impl.NoOpLog

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic