isRemoveLineWhenBlank

I have searched for this for a while. I have found many that explain but i need a little more clarification. 

I have a report built on 6.3.1 ( have heard rumors this doesnt work on 6.3, even so, comment then consider the remaining issue)

First, if there is a place that shows syntax of some of these please point me in that direction

I have a report with about 50 columns and i am attempting to remove the line (row) when blank 

My first though tis, i can have 1 column dictate this by checking data sent but it doesnt seem to work: IF( <cell> = \"no\", \"\") this would have the isRemoveLineWhenBlank set to True.

Next im under the impression that, this isnt merely a "remove" but a hide. Even so, does this mean i would have to apply this option to every column? I ask instead of trying due to my large amount of columns and the need to write the code and wrap each cell in "IF( ISBLANK(<cell>), \"\", ...run the normal formula...)

Also if there is another thread that better addresses this rather than replying feel free to point me that way. 

theDataSleuth's picture

The answer was to restrict it druing the import with the expression of the sub report

theDataSleuth - 2 months 1 day ago

0 Answers:

No answers yet
Feedback
randomness