We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

This Style does not belong to the supplied Workbook. Are you trying to assign a style from one workbook to the cell of a differnt workbook?

gfalcao

Hi,

I'm getting the following problem when generating the XLS, the weird thing is that just work on the first time that I generate, after that I get that exception:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: This Style does not belong to the supplied Workbook. Are you trying to assign a style from one workbook to the cell of a differnt workbook?
    at org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.HSSFCellStyle.verifyBelongsToWorkbook(HSSFCellStyle.java:801) ~[poi-3.8.jar:3.8]
    at org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.HSSFCell.setCellStyle(HSSFCell.java:905) ~[poi-3.8.jar:3.8]
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.export.JRXlsExporter.addBlankCell(JRXlsExporter.java:393) ~[jasperreports-3.7.6.jar:na]
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.export.JRXlsAbstractExporter.exportPage(JRXlsAbstractExporter.java:774) ~[jasperreports-3.7.6.jar:na]
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.export.JRXlsAbstractExporter.exportReportToStream(JRXlsAbstractExporter.java:613) ~[jasperreports-3.7.6.jar:na]
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.export.JRXlsAbstractExporter.exportReport(JRXlsAbstractExporter.java:299) ~[jasperreports-3.7.6.jar:na]

Someone has fixed that?

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic