JSON Input_Stream Size Limit

Jaspersoft Community 'Read-Only' as of July 8, 2022

Transition to New TIBCO Community Just Weeks Away

You can still search, review wiki content, and review discussions in read-only mode. Please email community@tibco.com with questions or issues requiring TIBCO review or response.

I have a report where I am passing the raw json data through the following parameter:

<parameter name="JSON_INPUT_STREAM" class="java.io.InputStream">
        <defaultValueExpression><![CDATA[new java.io.ByteArrayInputStream($P{jsonString}.getBytes("UTF-8"))]]></defaultValueExpression>
    </parameter>

It's working great UNLESS my json exceeds ~5,200 characters in which case I get the following error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Jaspersoft\Exception\RESTRequestException' with message 'An unexpected HTTP status code was returned by the server' in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Pages\jasper\src\Jaspersoft\Tool\RESTRequest.php:378 Stack trace: #0 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Pages\jasper\src\Jaspersoft\Tool\RESTRequest.php(450): Jaspersoft\Tool\RESTRequest->handleError(0, Array, false) #1 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Pages\jasper\src\Jaspersoft\Service\ReportService.php(48): Jaspersoft\Tool\RESTRequest->prepAndSend('http://localhos...', Array, 'GET', NULL, true) #2 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Pages\jasper\test.php(34): Jaspersoft\Service\ReportService->runReport('/reports/intera...', 'html', NULL, NULL, Array) #3 {main} thrown in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Pages\jasper\src\Jaspersoft\Tool\RESTRequest.php on line 378

Full report is attached.

Anyone have any ideas about this?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments: 
finco1's picture

Hi! Did you manage to solve this? I've the same issue :/

itsupport_5 - 1 year 4 months ago

0 Answers:

No answers yet
Feedback
randomness