incorect cyrillic characters getting from config properties files (Ru locale)

I have problem with Russian localization of Jasper Server 7.5.0 on linux Oracle.

According to jasper documentaion https://community.jaspersoft.com/documentation/tibco-jasperreports-serve...(creating a new locale and configuring jasperreports server to offer a locale)

i created a new locale

All properties files were dublicated with new names as *ru_RU.properties

To check it works i translated only one config file calendar_ru_RU.properties (js directory/apache-tomcat/webapps/jasperserver/WEB-INF/bundles)

for example:

CAL_close=Закрыть
CAL_prevText=Предыдущий
CAL_nextText=Следующий
CAL_currentText=Сегодня

CAL_monthNames_jan=Январь
CAL_monthNames_feb=Февраль

after restart tomcat server (./ctlscript.sh stop tomcat... ./ctlscript.sh start tomcat) i login with ru_RU locale

unfortunatly in report in menu calendar appears problem with incorrect ru symbols printing.

A tried to change encoding of calendar_ru_RU.properties file (ANSI, UTF8 with BOM) from default UTF8

it didnt solve the problem.

Russian symbols returning by report from DB and other sources print correctly. Names of report parameters print correctly. The problem only with config properties values (js directory/apache-tomcat/webapps/jasperserver/WEB-INF/bundles/*)

I looked for simmiliar problems in this community and other web sources and i didt find any relevant.

Please help me

a.fokin's picture

0 Answers:

No answers yet
Feedback