We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Using MAX() in Crosstab Styles

gballard

Hi I am totally new to Jasper Studio and have been attempting to colour a crosstab using a nested IF statement within a conditional style.

The report itself is fixed to look at a comparison between 2 periods. These are defined by an ID code (REPORT_PERIOD_SID) and are always INT.

As there are multiple rows within the crosstab with the max report period sid in i want any row to be coloured where it is = to the max value and  in another query anything else = to the min value as red.

The first part of the IF statement below is where i am trying to use the code to select only the Max Values and is what i need help with as this comes through as a valid expression but fails when previewing in Studio. I have been through a few now and feel it maybe my lack of knowledge around the groovy language.

I have tested the second part of the code and this colours the specific rows across the spread date with no trouble.

(IF(Integer.MAX_VALUE($V{REPORT_PERIOD_SID} ) == MAX($V{REPORT_PERIOD_SID})  ,(IF(AND($V{SPREAD_DATE} <= $V{CON_FN_FC_ACT_DATE}, $V{SPREAD_DATE} >= $V{CON_ST_FC_ACT_DATE}), Boolean.TRUE, Boolean.FALSE)), Boolean.FALSE))

Please help.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic