We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

License activation thread

gamlin

Hello,

I see following exception in the JRS running on Tomcat server. Although JRS  (enterprise edition) is running and accepting the license I do not have good feeling seeing such exceptions in the log. Is there solution for that?

This exception appears only when I use commercial license, with trial license the exception will not appear. Solution described here (https://community.jaspersoft.com/wiki/exception-thread-license-activation-thread-javalangnoclassdeffounderror-orgapacheaxisaxisfault) does not work because there are not such Java options defined.

Exception in thread "License activation thread" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/axis/AxisFault
        at com.jaspersoft.ji.license.LicenseSupport.doActivateLicense(LicenseSupport.java:213)
        at com.jaspersoft.ji.license.LicenseProviderImpl$1.run(LicenseProviderImpl.java:323)
        at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.axis.AxisFault
        at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.loadClass(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1365)
        at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.loadClass(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1188)
        ... 3 more

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have a support contract with Tibco as a JasperReports Server Enterprice or Professional (JRS-Pro) user? If you are, please log in to your support portal account and open a support case to log this issue officially. If you are not, could you tell us where you got this jasperserver.license file from? Regards