hello all, so lets go to the main point.
i already did ALL documentations provided but nothing!
heres what i did :
1. install jasper
2. have postgre 9.5 in app server
3. have same postgre 9.5 in db server
4. test wether they can connect (yes they can connect)
5. change buildomatic/default_master.properties parameter, META_INF/context.xml
6. clean config
7. gen config
8. js-install.sh minimal
9. DB created
10. start service with "ctlscript.sh start"
11. postgre connect to 5432 (in remote server its 5551)
how to setup the connection to the right port?
pls help, any idea might give me a clue.
found the way for bundling version
- if you need to create DB first in remote server follow this step:
1. install the jasperserver with .run (linux)
2. change in buildomatic default_master.properties : host, port, dbusername, password & ucomment something like "js.dbName = jasperserver" (can change jasperserver to ur custom DB name else it will create DB by the default name jasperserver)
3. change jasperserver file META-INF/context.xml, change username, password & url
4. go to buildomatic command prompt and do './js-ant clean-config' then './js-ant gen-config' (using linux, if windows without ./ )
5. then do './js-install.sh minimal' (minimal = no sample data), this step will create the DB with the new config in default_master.properties
note that u need existing credential within the server allowed to create DB so buildomatic can create the DB.
- if you already have DB created within the remote server :
1. simply change username, password and url in webapps/jasperserver/meta-inf/context.xml
2. restart jasperserver
it shouldve connect to remote server.
Regards, - TV - last update 13 aug 2020
and i did already tried it. so its because the admin dont allow my userid to crate omg..
now the DB has been created in remote server, cant connect to it when i start the ctlscript.sh start
the postgre seems to connect to port default 5432 not the port i specified like 5551
any idea about that?
thanks a lot