We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Query Results day before

digiital

I'm having a issue with the server which I can't seem to figure out. Over the weekend the server was rebooted due to windows 10 security updates. This morning I restarted the services since it didn't seem to restart one their own. 

The problem is that all queries not just one report all reports that require params. They always come back minus 1 day. I have attached a screenshot to show the problem. 

In this case, the date is from 12/31/2019 to 01/3/2020 but the return on the report shows 12/30/2019 to 01/2/2020. 

When I run the same report on Studio there are no issues. I have updated the server with the same report from studio and same issue. 

UPDATE: 

So I did a simple test of a report using GETDATE()  to see the results.. I ran it on studio and server and the time is off by 5 hrs.. The server IS on a different timezone(Mountain time) but I have manually set it to EST (where I am) . I have checked the settings in the files and I have made the adjustment to "America/Toronto" that has't changed anything even after restarting the services. See attachment

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic