New to Jaspersoft reports...
According to this Jaspersoft Community page How to disable Table sorting/filtering feature (JIVE), Table sorting and filtering can be disabled per report or column.
If so, what are the steps to implement it?
What do I add the property to in the outline? I have tried the Table, the Column Header label, the Detail Text field, etc.
- I right click and choose Show Properties.
- Click Edit Properties from the Properties window.
- Add a new Component Property of "net.sf.jasperreports.components.table.column.sortable". or filterable
- Set the value to false.
- Publish the report to Jaspersoft server.
- Refresh the report in Jaspersoft server.
- Filtering and sorting are still enabled.
- Publish the report
- Refresh the Jaspersoft server page
- Filtering and sorting are still enabled
My end goal is to disable these features in the browser via visualize.js, but I'm assuming I should be able to see these features on Jaspersoft server as well.