We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Jasper reports create report for complex data

m-k

I like to display the results of an accuracy measurement. My software recordes the data and calculates the offset.

For example during a measurement phase the software collects data regarding the precision and calculates the offsets relative to the average pose. And I like to create a report with the normal distrubtion for the x, y and theta coordinate and the a statistic about the average offset, the max and min error. Each Accura

I have read the tutorials of jasper and I understood how to add simple data sets. But how can I create a report for complex data.

Here an example. This is the representation of my data as it is stored in my java classes.

TestResult

• doneAt : Timestamp
  • robotName : String
  • accuracyResults : MeasurementPhaseResult[]
    • measurementPhaseName : String
    • accuracyResults : AccuracyResult[]
      • category: Enum of categories
      • offsets : Pose[]{- x: Double,- y: Double, - theta: Double}

Example data as json string

{  "doneAt": {    "date": {      "year": 2019,      "month": 12,      "day": 31    },    "time": {      "hour": 12,      "minute": 27,      "second": 53,      "nano": 529000000    }  },  "robotName": "Dummy_Robot",  "accuracyResults": [    {      "measurementPhaseName": "DummyPhase #1",      "accuracyResults": [        {          "category": "ABSOLUTE",          "offsets": [            {              "x": 1.0,              "y": 1.0,              "theta": 1.0            },            {              "x": 2.0,              "y": 2.0,              "theta": 2.0            },            {              "x": 2.0,              "y": 2.0,              "theta": 2.0            },            {              "x": 2.0,              "y": 2.0,              "theta": 2.0            }          ]        },        {          "category": "PRECISION",          "offsets": [            {              "x": 1.0,              "y": 1.0,              "theta": 1.0            },            {              "x": 2.0,              "y": 2.0,              "theta": 2.0            }          ]        }      ]    },    {      "measurementPhaseName": "DummyPhase #2",      "accuracyResults": [        {          "category": "ABSOLUTE",          "offsets": [            {              "x": 1.0,              "y": 1.0,              "theta": 1.0            },            {              "x": 2.0,              "y": 2.0,              "theta": 2.0            },            {              "x": 2.0,              "y": 2.0,              "theta": 2.0            }          ]        }      ]    }  ]}

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...