Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

How to disable user folder creation with SSO

hxue

I am using professional version, and it is integrated with SSO

Whenever there is a new user login, jasper server will create a default user folder, which will make the repository looks mess.

For example, I have TEST as the default organization for SSO user.

A user  login at the first time, then there will be a user folder under TEST called aaa@gmail.com, then another user login, there will also be another user folder under TEST, let's say bbb@gmail.com, and I do not want to setup permission for each of them, because if I have a new user login, I will need to setip permission.

Maybe we can use custome processor to do that, but I do not know how, I can not find a instruction for this.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this on professional?  

I don't have this issue on community.  I haven't setup SSO, but have a number of users.

You can always turn off permission to these folders so it looks less cluttered, but I imagine the folder is the default location for ad hauc created reports for those users.

What do the users see?  Just their folders?

Yes, it is on professional.

The problem is whenever a new user login from SSO, then jasper will create user folder for that user under the specific organization.

I dont want to setup permission for every single user folder, it will be very hard to control.