When launching the AWS "Jaspersoft Cluster using RDS for metadata" Cloudformation template, it does not have RDS as part of the Cloudformation template. Is there a pre-built template with RDS built in?
The steps to reproduce:
1. From AWS Marketplace select TIBCO Jaspersoft Reporting and Analytics for AWS (Hourly), then Continue to Subscribe
2. Click Continue to Configuration
3. Under Fulfillment Option select Cloudformation Template, then Jaspersoftt Cluster using RDS for metadata
4.Software Version choose 7.2.0-HF-1, click Continue to Launch
5. Under Launch Action, select Launch Cloudformation
6. Click View in Designer to see that the RDS instance is not included.
There is now.
Please see https://community.jaspersoft.com/wiki/jaspersoft-aws-cloudformation-template-72-byol-cluster-advanced-deployment
You will need to transfer the Hourly AMI Ids from the current Hourly CloudFormation template into this one.