net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillFrame cannot be cast to net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillElementGroup

Hi, i am preetty newbie in creating jasper reports, and i am struggling with some issues when trying to preview my report and the error showed is :

"java.lang.ClassCastException: net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillFrame cannot be cast to net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillElementGroup
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillElement.<init>(JRFillElement.java:187)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillComponentElement.<init>(JRFillComponentElement.java:66)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillObjectFactory.visitComponentElement(JRFillObjectFactory.java:1685)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.base.JRBaseComponentElement.visit(JRBaseComponentElement.java:85)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRAbstractObjectFactory.getVisitResult(JRAbstractObjectFactory.java:88)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillElementGroup.<init>(JRFillElementGroup.java:82)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillElementContainer.<init>(JRFillElementContainer.java:95)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillBand.<init>(JRFillBand.java:129)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillObjectFactory.getBand(JRFillObjectFactory.java:524)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.createFillBand(JRBaseFiller.java:366)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.<init>(JRBaseFiller.java:303)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.<init>(JRVerticalFiller.java:79)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFiller.createBandReportFiller(JRFiller.java:251)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFiller.createReportFiller(JRFiller.java:272)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.BaseFillHandle.<init>(BaseFillHandle.java:86)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.AsynchronousFillHandle.<init>(AsynchronousFillHandle.java:120)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.AsynchronousFillHandle.createHandle(AsynchronousFillHandle.java:244)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.AsynchronousFillHandle.createHandle(AsynchronousFillHandle.java:235)
    at com.jaspersoft.studio.editor.preview.view.control.ReportController$1.run(ReportController.java:426)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:56)"

I am using a table and using a dataset that executes a stored procedure for retrieving data from a Sybase database.

Also i have configured some input parameters.

Can anyone help me with this case.

Thanks in advanced

Ricardo

ricardojorgebranco's picture

Hi, have you found a solution to this? I am having the same problem...

beth.jones - 1 year 8 months ago

0 Answers:

No answers yet
Feedback