Linux環境でPDFファイルの作成ができない

お世話になります。 Linex環境でJRXMLをコンパイルして、PDFファイルを作成し、ダウンロードをしたいのですが、 JRXMLをコンパイルするまでは正常に動作しましたが、 JasperFillManager.fillReportを実行したところで、例外処理が発生しないまま、処理が終了しました。 (以下のコーディングでは、2.のあと、5.が実行されます) 上記の現象が発生した方、ご存知ないでしょうか? ------------------------------------------------ try {  //コンパイル  1.  JasperReport report = JasperCompileManager.compileReport( XXX )  //印刷用に変換  2.  JasperPrint jrprint_jpn = JasperFillManager.fillReports(report, parameter, request.getSrvletContext().getRealPath...)  //PDFに変換  3.  JasperExportManager.exportReportToPdfFile(jrprint_jpn, request.getSrvletContext().getRealPath...) } catch(JRException e) {  4. log.error("####"); } finally {  5. log.info("****"); } ------------------------------------------------ Linux環境 OS: CentOS(7.3) 文字コード: UTF-8 Webserver: Tomcat8.5 使用しているJarファイル: JasperReports 6.4.3、itext-2.1.7.js5
Hideyuki.Sawai7050's picture

4 Answers:

Please write in english as I don't know how the google translate plugin will work from japanese (so I guess) to english.

When I understood right, you don't get a PDF file from your generated report.... so is the generated jrPrint filled correctly (just log the number of pages for example).

Perhaps the query doesn't return any result, so no pages... so no PDF. 

So a bit more information are required to track down the real problem

regards

C-Box

C-Box's picture

Thank you for pointing out.
I will share some more information.

Jar files use "itext-2.1.7.js5.jar" and "jasperreports-6.4.3.jar".
The jrxml file was created with Jaspersoft Studio 6.6.0.
I have confirmed that the local environment is Windows 10 and works properly with TOMCAT 8.

Hideyuki.Sawai7050's picture

Take a look here ... seems to be a similiar topic: https://community.jaspersoft.com/questions/1139891/jasperfillmanagerfillreport-not-working-centos-73

regards

C-Box

C-Box's picture

To be clear, you can use whatever language you want to express yourself here.  We prefer you use english because we believe you'll get a quicker, more accurate, response.  We do have some Japanese language pages: [日本語] contributed by one of our members. Welcome.

djohnson53's picture
Feedback
randomness