We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Using the same datasource for each sub report conflict with each other

thibaut.stevens

Hello, 

I am currently creating a main report with 2 sub reports. These sub reports (lets call them A and B), have the same datasource connection as the main report.

In each sub report is a bar graph showing the same data (same SQL query) as the other sub report but for a different time range. This time range is provided through 2 parameters (java.sql.Timestamp) from the main report.

In the main as in the sub reports I only use the summary band, these charts do not need to be repeated.

Now for the weird stuff, if I select the same date time for both sub reports then both charts are correctly drawn, but if I change for example, subreport A to a different date time then the chart of sub report B is drawn without data.
If I then change the date time of subreport B to the same date time of subreport A then the chart of subreport B has data again.
It seems for some reason that the subreports requests for data conflict with each other and only when their date ranges are the same does both of them receive data.

What am I missing here ? 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic