We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Error manulal tagging table for pdf export

archana.bohini

java.util.EmptyStackException
    at java.util.Stack.peek(Stack.java:102)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.export.JRPdfExporterTagHelper.startText(JRPdfExporterTagHelper.java:575)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.export.JRPdfExporter.exportText(JRPdfExporter.java:2447)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.export.JRPdfExporter.exportElements(JRPdfExporter.java:1109)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.export.JRPdfExporter.exportPage(JRPdfExporter.java:1068)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.export.JRPdfExporter.exportReportToStream(JRPdfExporter.java:932)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.export.JRPdfExporter.exportReport(JRPdfExporter.java:552)
    at com.jaspersoft.studio.editor.preview.actions.export.AExportAction.exportWithProgress(AExportAction.java:223)
    at com.jaspersoft.studio.editor.preview.actions.export.AExportAction.doPreview(AExportAction.java:347)
    at com.jaspersoft.studio.editor.preview.actions.export.AExportAction$3.run(AExportAction.java:191)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:56)

manulay tagging table for pdf export for 508 compliance is giving the above error/reason

In Jasper studio I have added the Table start ,table row start and end rage, table header start and end tag and table details full

please advise what I am missing 

thanks

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get this same exception with <tr> tags.

java.util.EmptyStackException
    at java.util.Stack.peek(Stack.java:102)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.export.JRPdfExporterTagHelper.createTrStartTag(JRPdfExporterTagHelper.java:616)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.export.JRPdfExporterTagHelper.createStartTags(JRPdfExporterTagHelper.java:541)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.export.JRPdfExporterTagHelper.startElement(JRPdfExporterTagHelper.java:455)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.export.JRPdfExporter.exportElements(JRPdfExporter.java:1078)

Did you ever find a reason or solution for this?

• 1 month later...

In my case, the problem was that I had the property net.sf.jasperreports.export.pdf.tag.table=end in an element (the last cell of  the last row) that repeated for every record in the data I was using to populate the template.

I needed to put the property in an element after the repeating portion of the table. 

I found the solution here: Stackoverflow: the-pdf-report-with-manual-tagging-throws-emptystackexception