Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

InterruptedException on subreport

tim_2

I have a main report with detail, page footer, summary, and background bands. If the summary band (normally the second page) stretches so that the report is three pages, everything works great and looks great. However, for some reason if the summary is only one page, then the background does not show for the summary (second) page.

Here is the background xml:

<background>    <band height="740" splitType="Stretch">        <image scaleImage="RetainShape" onErrorType="Blank">            <reportElement isPrintRepeatedValues="false"                            x="10" y="10" width="1174" height="730"                           uuid="e3e48fc0-40e1-4c28-8b59-8d0dbad6266f"/>            <imageExpression>                <![CDATA["\\SERVER\Data\Design Files\SolidEdgeDrawings\ERP Draft Images\"+String.format("%05d",$F{drawingRevision}.getDrawingID())+$F{drawingRevision}.getRevisionID()+($V{PAGE_COUNT}>1 ? "p"+$V{PAGE_NUMBER} : "")+".jpg"]]>            </imageExpression>        </image>        <rectangle radius="5">            <reportElement mode="Transparent" x="0" y="0"                           width="1184" height="740"                           uuid="d8a0802f-d0b4-47ab-b76f-4daefc92a0e0"/>        </rectangle>        <subreport>            <reportElement x="917" y="630" width="267" height="110"                           uuid="1e62add7-ed82-478d-8102-49e107067ebb"/>            <subreportParameter name="drawingRevision">                <subreportParameterExpression>                    <![CDATA[$F{drawingRevision}]]>                </subreportParameterExpression>            </subreportParameter>            <subreportExpression>                <![CDATA["static/engineering/drawings/subreports/DrawingTitleBlock.jasper"]]>            </subreportExpression>        </subreport>    </band></background>[/code]

The report completes, but I do see this error in the logs:

2018-11-12 15:46:32,499 ERROR [Drawing subreports #1] impl.Jdk14Logger (Jdk14Logger.java:101) - Fill 2: exceptionjava.lang.InterruptedException: null at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_144] at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:502) ~[?:1.8.0_144] at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.AbstractThreadSubreportRunner.suspend(AbstractThreadSubreportRunner.java:185) [jasperreports-6.7.0.jar:6.6.0] at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.FillerSubreportParent.suspendSubreportRunner(FillerSubreportParent.java:168) [jasperreports-6.7.0.jar:6.6.0] at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.FillerSubreportParent.addPage(FillerSubreportParent.java:147) [jasperreports-6.7.0.jar:6.6.0] at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.addPageToParent(JRBaseFiller.java:1426) [jasperreports-6.7.0.jar:6.6.0] at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.addPage(JRVerticalFiller.java:2184) [jasperreports-6.7.0.jar:6.6.0] at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillSummaryNoLastFooterSamePage(JRVerticalFiller.java:1300) [jasperreports-6.7.0.jar:6.6.0] at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillSummary(JRVerticalFiller.java:1189) [jasperreports-6.7.0.jar:6.6.0] at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillReport(JRVerticalFiller.java:160) [jasperreports-6.7.0.jar:6.6.0] at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.fill(JRBaseFiller.java:615) [jasperreports-6.7.0.jar:6.6.0] at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillSubreport.fillSubreport(JRFillSubreport.java:822) [jasperreports-6.7.0.jar:6.6.0] at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRSubreportRunnable.run(JRSubreportRunnable.java:61) [jasperreports-6.7.0.jar:6.6.0] at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.AbstractThreadSubreportRunner.run(AbstractThreadSubreportRunner.java:221) [jasperreports-6.7.0.jar:6.6.0] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:1.8.0_144] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:1.8.0_144] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_144][/code]

If I take out the subreport in the background band, the rest of the background shows up fine, so clearly the problem is somehow related to that subreport. However, I can't figure out why it works fine sometimes (the first page is always fine), but not all the time.  Hopefully this is enough information without an overload of irrelevant data.  Let me know if you need to see more.

What does the error mean, and why won't the background show for the summary page all the time? Thanks!

UPDATE:

I have narrowed the problem down to a list element within the subreport. If I remove the list element, there are no problems. The reason why it sometimes works fine is that there is a condition on the print for that list, so when it did not print, then everything was okay. Any ideas on why a list would cause this problem, or what can be done to fix it?

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic