We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Report compiles but doesn't show in preview and doesn't compile on server

devp123

Downloaded JasperStudio 7.2 Pro and JasperServer 7.1.  Trying to run both locally to test but won't display any data when trying to preview.  Report compiles and even shows my input parameters, but once I enter the parameter data and run report I only get a blank page.  I also tried pushing my report to the server but I keep getting an error on the server:

There was an error on the server. Try again or contact site administrators. (Error UID: ......)

In the logs I'm getting lots of errors like these:

1. com.jaspersoft.commons.semantic.Schema cannot be resolved to a type

value = ((com.jaspersoft.commons.semantic.Schema)parameter_slSchema.getValue()); //$JR_EXPR_ID=44$

<------------------------------------>

2. com.jaspersoft.commons.semantic.datasource.SemanticLayerFactory cannot be resolved to a type

value = ((com.jaspersoft.commons.semantic.datasource.SemanticLayerFactory)parameter_slFactory.getValue()); //$JR_EXPR_ID=45$

<------------------------------------------------------------->

3. com.jaspersoft.commons.semantic.Schema cannot be resolved to a type

value = ((com.jaspersoft.commons.semantic.Schema)parameter_slSchema.getValue()); //$JR_EXPR_ID=59$

<------------------------------------>

4. com.jaspersoft.commons.semantic.datasource.SemanticLayerFactory cannot be resolved to a type

value = ((com.jaspersoft.commons.semantic.datasource.SemanticLayerFactory)parameter_slFactory.getValue()); //$JR_EXPR_ID=60$

<------------------------------------------------------------->

Now the report compiles locally and my jdbc connection test connection works, so why would it not render on the server or locally?  Also I'm using highcharts for the report but I have downloaded Professional and pointed to our server license.  Any thoughts?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic