java.lang.NullPointerException at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.PartReportFiller.getFirstBookmarkHelper

hi guys,

I have a book with toc, reports and subreport working fine on JasperStudio 6.5.1.

I publish it on a JasperServer instance and try to run it with the same parameters and the same datasource.

I get this error in jasperserver.log:

ERROR ErrorPageHandlerAction,http-nio-8080-exec-4:115 - Error UID 19fd4dbb-14ff-4e2d-96f9-d92e922baa1c
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.PartReportFiller.getFirstBookmarkHelper(PartReportFiller.java:521)
        at net.sf.jasperreports.parts.subreport.SubreportFillPart.setBookmarksParameter(SubreportFillPart.java:174)
        at net.sf.jasperreports.parts.subreport.SubreportFillPart.evaluate(SubreportFillPart.java:148)
        at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.part.FillPart.fill(FillPart.java:76)
        at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.part.FillPrintPartQueue.fillDelayed(FillPrintPartQueue.java:87)
        at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.PartReportFiller.fillDelayedPart(PartReportFiller.java:510)
        at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.PartReportFiller.fillDelayedEvaluatedParts(PartReportFiller.java:504)
        at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.PartReportFiller.fillReportEvaluatedParts(PartReportFiller.java:475)
        at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.PartReportFiller.fillReport(PartReportFiller.java:311)
        at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.PartReportFiller.fill(PartReportFiller.java:219)
        at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.BaseFillHandle$ReportFill.run(BaseFillHandle.java:123)
        at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.engine.jasperreports.service.impl.EngineServiceImpl$SynchronousExecutor.execute(EngineServiceImpl.java:961)
        at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.BaseFillHandle.startFill(BaseFillHandle.java:169)
        at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.engine.jasperreports.service.impl.EngineServiceImpl$AsynchronousReportFiller.fillReport(EngineServiceImpl.java:912)
        at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.engine.jasperreports.service.impl.EngineServiceImpl.fillReport(EngineServiceImpl.java:1840)
        at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.engine.jasperreports.service.impl.EngineServiceImpl$ReportFill.runWithDataSource(EngineServiceImpl.java:1159)
        at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.engine.jasperreports.service.impl.EngineServiceImpl$ReportFill.runReport(EngineServiceImpl.java:1088)
        at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.engine.jasperreports.service.impl.EngineServiceImpl$ReportRunnable.run(EngineServiceImpl.java:983)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Any hints please?

The book contains 52 reports and one subreport in one report.

The book was working on both studio and server before i add bookmarks to build the toc.

The toc is now OK on studio but i get this error on server.

erwann.abalain.ext's picture

0 Answers:

No answers yet
Feedback
randomness