Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

Trying to generate the attendance report based on selecting the start date and end date.

sumithnangunuri

Not at all getting an idea to create the report regarding attendance sheet.where it should be in the format of...!!!
St.ID   Std.Name   Date1         Date2           Date3............Date30    TotalDays      presentdays    absentdays      %age 
1122    Anil           04-05-2018 ...............................................                  22                   20                      2                        -
1123    Ram           04-05-2018 ..............................................                   20                   15                      5                        -
1163    Raju           04-05-2018 ............................................... ......          20                15                    5                        -
 Trying the attendance report using jasper reports.I will be much thankful if u suggest me using jasper reports.
At the same time i want to know is it possible using jasper reports.
Suggest me if there are any alternatives to develop these report.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to create a report which of the format mentioned above.

Using postgresql table,retrieving the data from the tables using sql query.

So,trying to generate report in the above based format.so need an help how to create a report for attendece report as stated above format.

Does u have any related reports links to create a attendance.