We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Scriptlet: The jasper report does not recognize my java class

rikiti

Hello

I can not use scriptlets in jasper studio. I have an error that I do not understand. I'm trying to follow this tutorial:

here is the error below and I have the impression that the jasper report does not recognize the java class.

https://www.developpez.net/forums/attachments/p351128d1518609359/logiciels/solutions-d-entreprise/business-intelligence/jasper/scriptlet-rapport-jasper-ne-reconnait-class-java/titre.png/

When I add the TestScriptlet java class, it is not detected here:

https://www.developpez.net/forums/attachments/p351132d1518609649/logiciels/solutions-d-entreprise/business-intelligence/jasper/scriptlet-rapport-jasper-ne-reconnait-class-java/titre.png/

net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Errors were encountered when compiling report expressions class file:1. TestScriptlet cannot be resolved to a type
value = "Fahrenheit" + ((TestScriptlet)parameter_Scriptlet_1_SCRIPTLET.getValue()).CelsiusToFahrenheit(); //$JR_EXPR_ID=10$
<----------->
2. TestScriptlet cannot be resolved to a type
value = "Fahrenheit" + ((TestScriptlet)parameter_Scriptlet_1_SCRIPTLET.getValue()).CelsiusToFahrenheit(); //$JR_EXPR_ID=10$
<----------->
3. TestScriptlet cannot be resolved to a type
<----------->
3 errors

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.design.JRAbstractCompiler.compileReport(JRAbstractCompiler.java:206)

at net.sf.jasperreports.eclipse.builder.JasperReportCompiler.compileReport(JasperReportCompiler.java:286)

at com.jaspersoft.studio.editor.preview.view.control.ReportControler.compileJasperDesign(ReportControler.java:476)

at com.jaspersoft.studio.editor.preview.view.control.ReportControler.access$15(ReportControler.java:453)

at com.jaspersoft.studio.editor.preview.view.control.ReportControler$5.run(ReportControler.java:366)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic