Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

Is there a way to print a report in pdf after loading a report using REST v2 API and PHP Client?

daniel.la

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone knew if there's a way to print a report that's been rendered onto a web page with the REST v2 API and PHP Client? I've been researching and have not found anything from the documentation or the community. Is this feature support? If so how can I print them?

Thanks!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I need the same solution. I create .jrxml/.jasper report files, then I need to be able to use them on my site to generate on-demand reports. The site is running Joomla! 3.7.4 (PHP), but the rendering engine could technically be written in any language. This would likely be extremely handy for a lot of CMS-based sites, such as WordPress, Drupal, etc. Ideally, a Joomla! component would be best for my case since there's an element of security involved in the information being queried from the database.

And actually, if it could render a PHP file and put it for download, that would be ideal. I don't need it rendered as a web page.

Thanks,

Bruce S., Vienna, VA