Excel macro doesn't work with jasper library

0

I use an xlsm-file with a macro by following property (added in sourcecode of jrxml).

<property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.xlsx.macro.template" value="dropdown-macro.xlsm"/>

The file dropdown-macro.xlsm is in the same folder like the jrxml-file.

Exporting the xlsx-file with Jaspersoft Studio (6.2.1) works and the macro is working to (manual execution).

When using our own software with jasper library 6.2.1 (including all maven dependencies), and the dropdown-macro.xlsm

in the same path like the jrxml-file, the xlsx-file is corrupt (0 byte).

When I remove the property the report is working again (without macro).

We use Office 365.

Any ideas how to fix that problmen?

Many thanks,

franky

 

franky4's picture
46
Joined: Jan 5 2016 - 2:15am
Last seen: 16 hours 14 min ago

1 Answer:

0

I also tried an absolute path:

<property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.xlsx.macro.template" value="P:\projekte\p564v2\Installationen\iCDData\LABS-Q_ORA-42x\formular\dropdown.xlsm"/>

I get following error:

net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRRuntimeException: net.sf.jasperreports.engine.

JRException: Input stream not found at: P:\projekte\p564v2\Installationen\iCDData\LABS-Q_ORA-42x\formular\dropdown.xlsm.

The path is correct, I checked it.

I now get an xlsx file with content, but I cannot open it. It's still "corrupt": File cannot be opend .. file format or extension invalid.

When I rename it to xlsx2 I can open and repair it. Even the macro is working. But that is just a workaround.

I assume it could be connected with right-problems of inserting/linking the macro in/with the xlsx-file, but even when the xlsm file

is in a trusted folder I have the same problem.

franky

franky4's picture
46
Joined: Jan 5 2016 - 2:15am
Last seen: 16 hours 14 min ago
Feedback