Everytime when the table data value is displayed in the report it also followed by huge space above / below the table.

Hello Jasper Guys,

I am using Jasper 6.3.1. That uses a table component to display the data. Inside a detail band am using a list, within that list am using text fields, images, static field and a frame, within that frame am using a table. When I generate a report in PDF format it displays the report content followed by table data, followed by huge space above / below the table.

Since it is a list which has many items, everytime when the table data value is displayed in the report it also followed by huge space above / below the table.

In the above image I have highlighted the space issueabove / below the table. Below is the Outline image.

Things I tried:
#1 If I use a table without using frame, single table is split into several parts with huge gap between each part of the table data.Because of this am using the table within a frame.
#2 I also used Band -> Split Type=Prevent, so i can get entire table or else if the table data comes in next page there was issue with table header.
#3 Table properties, I tried Position Type= Float and Stretch Type= Relative to Tallest Object.

Thanks & Regards,
Kashif.S

csekashif's picture

If you use the table outside of the list, in a summary band for example, do you see the same problem?

Friendly User - 3 years 9 months ago

Yes, In addition to that a single table split into 3 parts with space between them.

csekashif - 3 years 9 months ago

0 Answers:

No answers yet
Feedback