Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

Connecting JasperReports Server with Eclipse

kapil.mulchandani

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can use Jaspersoft Studio which is an eclipe plugin to create your report and then upload your report to JasperReports Server.

If you just want to view reports on w web, you can just use the community edition instead of a Trial version.

In JasperStudio, there is an option of Repository Explorer under which you could find a section of servers.

Create a new server and put the details like the JasperServer url  and your user credentials and check by testing the connetion.

If the connection has passed, Goto design window and you could find an icon option before setting to publish the report to the JasperServer.

Let me know if this helps.

In JasperStudio, there is an option of Repository Explorer under which you could find a section of servers.

Create a new server and put the details like the JasperServer url  and your user credentials and check by testing the connetion.

If the connection has passed, Goto design window and you could find an icon option before setting to publish the report to the JasperServer.

Let me know if this helps

Thank You for the response. I deeply apologize for my question not being clear enough, I wanted to know, If I create a web application and on a putting the parameters and on clicking a button, could I get the desired Report?(Connectivity of eclipse with jasperreports server, nothing to do with JasperStudio)