HTML data rendering in the textfield

Hi,

I am having the below sample text in the oracle db stored as string. I am showing this text in a textfield with markup language set as "html". The space between each paragraphs mentioned here is 10 point is not seen while exporting in PDF. My thought is that CSS style "line-height" is not read by Jasper. Can anyone could help in acheiving the solution with any customization?

<p class="MsoNormal" style="line-height: normal; margin: 0in 0in 10pt;"><span style="text-decoration: underline;"><span style="font-family: Calibri;">Changes</span></span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="line-height: normal; margin: 0in 0in 10pt;"><span style="font-family: Calibri;">This is the sample text for testing purpose. This is the sample text for testing purpose. This is the sample text for testing purpose. This is the sample text for testing purpose. This is the sample text for testing purpose. This is the sample text for testing purpose. This is the sample text for testing purpose. </span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="line-height: normal; margin: 0in 0in 10pt;"><span style="font-family: Calibri;">The idea of sample text for testing purpose. The idea of sample text for testing purpose. The idea of sample text for testing purpose. The idea of sample text for testing purpose. The idea of sample text for testing purpose. The idea of sample text for testing purpose. The idea of sample text for testing purpose. The idea of sample text for testing purpose. <span style="mso-spacerun: yes;">&nbsp; </span></span></p>
harsha.jdev's picture

0 Answers:

No answers yet
Feedback
randomness