We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

How to change start day of WEEK for Relative Dates with no access to properties file

QueenArtemis

Hello Friends,

How do i change the startDayOfWeek or endDayOfWeek in an expression, since i believe the only way to change this is by a function, or parameter? however, i am not sure...? 

When i don't have access nor can have access to change the server setting. We cannot change the server setting since it's multi-client(s) server.

in WEB-INF/classes/relativedate.properties

I use this and its perfect,

ralative.PNG.dce6ceb8202dccaddecf1aae3e2d2544.PNG

However, based on my local/timezone information, my start date is starting on Monday (1)  and i need Sunday (0). 

timezone(1).PNG.8efa50de5845a6c1bf5c0fd83558e390.PNG

I don't know how to set this. Is it set in the start and end date parameters?

<parameter name="weekStartDate" class="net.sf.jasperreports.types.date.DateRange" isForPrompting="false"><parameterDescription><![CDATA[Week Start Date]]></parameterDescription><defaultValueExpression><![CDATA[new net.sf.jasperreports.types.date.DateRangeBuilder("WEEK-1").toDateRange()]]></defaultValueExpression></parameter><parameter name="startDate" class="java.util.Date"><parameterDescription><![CDATA[start Date]]></parameterDescription><defaultValueExpression><![CDATA[$P{weekStartDate}.getStart()]]></defaultValueExpression></parameter>

Thanks,

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images