We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

How to deploy master report on jasper server with subreports path referenced locally

nisha.saini

Hi,

I have multiple sub reports in my master report and I need to deploy them on server, So instead of adding all the subreports jrxml on server and then refering the repo:<path>, I tested from my local with the local machine path "C:\Users\POC\JaspersoftWorkspace\MyReports\Test_Summary.jrxml" and it worked locally but am facing difficulty while deploying this same reports on server, Please suggest how to point the subreports without adding them to server, as I have almost 15 subreports and if even one change then have to do for all and then upload which is very troublesome..

Following is my Source snippet:

<subreport>
<reportElement x="-20" y="310" width="181" height="20" uuid="b948df22-ab7f-4082-b6fb-5dc83906e8ac"/>
<connectionExpression><![CDATA[$P{REPORT_CONNECTION}]]></connectionExpression>
<subreportExpression><![CDATA["C:\Users\POC\JaspersoftWorkspace\MyReports\Test_Summary.jrxml"]]></subreportExpression>
</subreport>

using JasperSoft Studio 6.2.1 final edition to create reports.(installed on local machine)

Jasper server : 6.3 Community Edition (on private cloud connected to local network)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic