Mismatch between jasper and workbench.

Jaspersoft Community 'Read-Only' as of July 8, 2022

Transition to New TIBCO Community Just Weeks Away

You can still search, review wiki content, and review discussions in read-only mode. Please email community@tibco.com with questions or issues requiring TIBCO review or response.

Hi there,
 
I am trying to create a Report in Jasper Studio that uses a SP of a mysql database. When I see the result present in Workbench, this is different to the one present in Jasper's preview.
 
The store procedure receives 2 dates and one integer as inputs. I have tried with different formats in Workbench for the value of the dates: 
'2016-01-01 00:00:00'
'20160101'
20160101
And I am getting the same results with all of them.  
 
 
However in Jasper the result is another. In this report I am using parameters, and even when I have changed the type of value (Integer, String). I can not make it to coincide with workbench. As you can see, the value for Att1 is missing.
 
The thing is that I can not see the definition of the SP because of a permission issues.
 
I just wonder what can  I do to fix this. I think this is related with the fields of type Date.
 
Regards.
db2907's picture
20
Joined: Jul 7 2016 - 6:53am
Last seen: 3 years 5 months ago

0 Answers:

No answers yet
Feedback