deploy scriptlet on server

Jaspersoft Community 'Read-Only' as of July 8, 2022

Transition to New TIBCO Community Just Weeks Away

You can still search, review wiki content, and review discussions in read-only mode. Please email community@tibco.com with questions or issues requiring TIBCO review or response.

Hello,

I'm a complete newbie not to Jasper Reports but to Java. I made a report with a scriptlet that works in studio. How do I get it to work on the server? I put scriptlet and class in a jar that I deployed in report ressources. When I start the report I get the following error:

HTML response error code: 500, error

Ein interner Serverfehler ist aufgetreten. Wenden Sie sich an Ihren Systemadministrator.

Details: Handler processing failed; nested exception is java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: scriptlet/MainReportScriptlet : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0

What could be wrong?

Thanks,

Andre

andre.wolff's picture

2 Answers:

This usually mean you've used JDK1.8 to compile your scriptlet while your server is running on JDK1.7. The best solution is to version up JDK used by your server to use JDK1.8. You haven't mentioned which application server you're using nor about your OS so this is about all I can say.

hozawa's picture

Thanks, you're wright. I thougt I had already changed Studio to 1.7, but I forgot to recompile one class. Now it works fine.

andre.wolff's picture
Feedback