When previewing the report with a Date parameter, the value of the Date is added by one day, after 11:29:59s.
Example (pattern: d/MM/y):
31/07/17 11:29:59 --> 31/07/2017
31/07/17 11:30:00 --> 01/08/2017
31/07/17 08:12:35 --> 31/07/2017
31/07/17 14:01:05 --> 01/08/2017
How to reproduce:
- Create a new Report.
- Add a Date Parameter (java.sql.Date or java.util.Date)
- Add the previous created Date Parameter to the Report
- Go to the Preview tab
- Set the Date Input Parameter to any date (if you don't set the Time, it will get the local machine time)
- Run the Report.
- Windows 7
- Local Machine Date Format (24h)
- Currently Brasilia Time (BRT), UTC -3