1. Exit Jaspersoft Studio 6.3.0 final, if running
2. Download beta release (see below)
3. Install into C:\Apps\04-Tools\JaspersoftStudio-6.3.1
4. Start Jaspersoft Studio
5. Open report template (for a report that has more than 200 lines of XML code)
6. Switch to source view
7. Use mouse wheel to scroll through the code
XML code scrolls upward.
Scroll wheel cannot be used for any panel.
Using Trackman Marble - http://www.logitech.com/en-ca/product/trackman-marble
Using third-party driver for emulating a scroll wheel - http://blog.codekills.net/2011/06/04/scroll-wheel-emulation-for-the-trac...
Mouse wheel works as expected in 6.3.0 final, so a change between 6.3.0 final and this beta snapshot has caused the scroll wheel to stop working in Jaspersoft Studio. Note that the scroll wheel event is ignored by a few other applications. All native applications receive and respond to scroll wheel events just fine.