Feedback Requested
Project: Severity:
Critical
Resolution:
Open
Component: Reproducibility:
Always
Assigned to:

Hello! I problem, report doesn't work. There is my error java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: loader org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.EquinoxClassLoader @16d4024e wants to load class javax.activation.DataHandler. A different class with the same name was previously loaded by org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.EquinoxClassLoader @6ea1c1fb. (javax.activation.DataHandler is in unnamed module of loader org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.EquinoxClassLoader @6ea1c1fb, parent loader 'platform')
at com.jaspersoft.ireport.jasperserver.ws.WSClient.get(WSClient.java:315)
at com.jaspersoft.ireport.jasperserver.ws.WSClient.get(WSClient.java:241)
at com.jaspersoft.studio.server.protocol.soap.SoapConnection.get(SoapConnection.java:183)
at com.jaspersoft.studio.server.protocol.ProxyConnection.get(ProxyConnection.java:194)
at com.jaspersoft.studio.server.WSClientHelper.getResource(WSClientHelper.java:242)
at com.jaspersoft.studio.server.export.AExporter.downloadFile(AExporter.java:235)
at com.jaspersoft.studio.server.export.AExporter.getTempFile(AExporter.java:172)
at com.jaspersoft.studio.server.export.AExporter.exportToIFile(AExporter.java:128)
at com.jaspersoft.studio.server.export.JrxmlExporter.exportToIFile(JrxmlExporter.java:45)
at com.jaspersoft.studio.server.action.resource.OpenInEditorAction.doExportJrxml(OpenInEditorAction.java:194)
at com.jaspersoft.studio.server.action.resource.OpenInEditorAction.dorun(OpenInEditorAction.java:176)
at com.jaspersoft.studio.server.action.resource.OpenInEditorAction$1.runInWorkspace(OpenInEditorAction.java:140)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.InternalWorkspaceJob.run(InternalWorkspaceJob.java:42)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:63)
Hope you will help me soon!Thanks!

oleh.ltvn's picture

1 Comment:

Hi, there is no indication of which version of JSS you are using: version number and type (plugin or standalone). Plus no indication of the operating system you are working on.
Please provide the following details when opening a bug report. And also the steps you did in order to trigger the above exception/error.

Looking at the log I can assume you were probably trying to open the JRXML of a JRS report. But I'm not sure.
In this case provide also the details of the JRS instance you are working with.

Best regards,
Massimo.

Feedback