Feedback Requested
Project: Severity:
Block
Resolution:
Open
Component: Reproducibility:
Always
Assigned to:

org.apache.http.client.HttpResponseException: status code: 401, reason phrase: 401
at com.jaspersoft.studio.server.protocol.restv2.RESTv2ExceptionHandler.handleException(RESTv2ExceptionHandler.java:67)
at com.jaspersoft.studio.server.protocol.restv2.ARestV2ConnectionJersey.toObj(ARestV2ConnectionJersey.java:49)
at com.jaspersoft.studio.server.protocol.restv2.RestV2ConnectionJersey.getUser(RestV2ConnectionJersey.java:1309)
at com.jaspersoft.studio.server.protocol.restv2.RestV2ConnectionJersey.connect(RestV2ConnectionJersey.java:228)
at com.jaspersoft.studio.server.protocol.ProxyConnection.connect(ProxyConnection.java:118)
at com.jaspersoft.studio.server.WSClientHelper.checkConnection(WSClientHelper.java:92)
at com.jaspersoft.studio.server.wizard.ServerProfileWizard.connect(ServerProfileWizard.java:91)
at com.jaspersoft.studio.server.wizard.ServerProfileWizard.access$1(ServerProfileWizard.java:86)
at com.jaspersoft.studio.server.wizard.ServerProfileWizard$2.run(ServerProfileWizard.java:68)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:122)

tusharsingewar143's picture

3 Comments:

• Assigned:nobody» ameyers@tibco.com

I am using Jasper studio version 6.17.0. Trying to connect Jasper server from studio but getting - org.apache.http.client.HttpResponseException: status code: 401, reason phrase: 401. Please help me to resolve this problem. I am stuck here.

Hi, there is no details about possible special configuration related to the server connection.

Plus, no indication if it was working with a previous version. Are you using organization_id besides username / password?
Which version of JasperServer are you trying to connect to? Can you provide more information for trying to reproduce the issue?

Thanks.
Regards,
Massimo.

Feedback
randomness