New
Project: Severity:
Minor
Resolution:
Open
Component: Reproducibility:
Always
Assigned to:

I upgraded my MacOS to BigSur (11.0.1) and afterwards Jasper Studio 6.15.0 did not let me zoom in on the page with either the plus / minus controls or the percentage dropdown list box. I have re-installed 6.15.0 and the problem continues.

v6.15.0
cgaskins's picture

4 Comments:

• Assigned:nobody» chicuslavic

We don't recommend to update to Mac OSx Big Sur right now. Please, wait a bit. We face problems with many other software too. We'll fix it as soon as possible. I suppose also Apple will release some updates soon.

Understood... Unfortunately, I had to upgrade for other reasons. I am happy to test any fixes/updates if you need the help.

• Assigned:nobody»

@chicuslavic I think that my issue is same problem as this (MacOS version) https://community.jaspersoft.com/jaspersoft-studio/issues/13256

There all kinds of window refresh issues with Big Sur and Jasper Studio... Here are a few more but this is not an all encompassing list:
- deleting a table does not remove it from the screen but the object goes away in the object explorer
- deleting a graph does not remove it from the screen but the object goes away in the object explorer
- Object Properties explorer (bottom right corner) doesn't properly display after clicking through multiple objects
- Completed report preview sometimes does NOT display the report page until you page forward and backward - typically happens on a multipage report (I don't have the reproduce scenario yet - this is an intermittent problem)

Feedback