New
Project: Severity:
Block
Resolution:
Open
Component: Reproducibility:
Always
Assigned to:

I'm tryng to run Jaspersoft Studio Pro for the first time, on Linux Mint 19.3 Tricia (an Ubuntu kernel) and Google Chrome. According to the instructions included with the install (in the linux.readme file), I ran 'sudo chmod 777 -R' on the directory, then executed the runjss.sh file. A browser window popped up with the intro screen for Jaspersoft. Upon clicking "Get Started" the browser reroutes, and I get a "org.eclipse.ui.intro’s server IP address could not be found" message.

In the terminal, I see the following output:

Fini: /home/dthompson/Documents/programs/JasperSoft/Jaspersoft Studio Professional.ini
Opening in existing browser session.
[0903/082605.603263:ERROR:nacl_helper_linux.cc(308)] NaCl helper process running without a sandbox!
Most likely you need to configure your SUID sandbox correctly

Additionally, I'm trying to add screenshots of what I'm seeing as and attachment to this message. When hitting the upload button I get an alert (drop down from the top of the screen) that says:

An AJAX HTTP request terminated abnormally. Debugging information follows.
Path: /file/ajax/field_bug_attachments/und/form-8_HDmgBZ3fJ3dNvaRfhN07ZN1bheYZpWGCaO67BXKo
StatusText:n/a
ResponseText:
ReadyState:,

I don't care much about the screenshots, but can you help me get up and running?

AttachmentSize
Image icon results.png27.51 KB
v7.8
dthompson_4's picture
Feedback
randomness