Project: Severity:
Major
Resolution:
Fixed
Component: Reproducibility:
Always
Assigned to:

Hi there,

according to the change log in JSS 6.12.0 there was a change regarding the Properties dialog in Preferences.
The change log states (among other stuff):

- Refactored the Preferences page for JR properties

Now, I installed (unzipped) JSS 6.12.0 on a Linux machine and tried to set the JasperReport Properties of my Project by right clicking on my root Project node in the Project Explorer and then selecting "Properties".
Then I open the "Jaspersoft Studio" node and select "Properties" here. I switch to "Use Project Settings".

And here I encounter some problems:

It seems that for boolean properties the value cannot be set/changed. It just stays the same.
For example the property net.sf.jasperreports.components.table.interactive is true by default. I tried to changed it to false in the select list.
But the value did not change.

Also all the properties net.sf.jasperreports.query.executer.factory.* are not there.
Even if I create a new one, i.e. net.sf.jasperreports.query.executer.factory.xPath and set a value for it. The change is displayed in the list, but after closing and reopening the property is lost.

So, from my perspective the refactoring broke the properties dialog and therefore JSS 6.12.0 cannot be used properly.

Best,
Michael

v6.12
Properties
Michael Schmid's picture

1 Comment:

• Resolution:Open» Fixed
  • Assigned:nobody» chicuslavic
Feedback
randomness