[#12586] - java.lang.VerifyError: Inconsistent stackmap frames at branch target 625

Category:
Bug report
Priority:
Normal
Feedback Requested
Project: Severity:
Major
Resolution:
Open
Component: Reproducibility:
Always
Assigned to:

I've updated a while ago the Eclipse Jaspersoft Studio to 6.11 (I don't remember from what version, probably just from the previous one).

For one project I precompile the reports directly in eclipse and the application loads them then. (Running in Tomcat).
One report provides problems. doesn't matter if I use java 8 or 11. It worked without any problems when I compiled the report with the previous report of jaspersoft studio. But it doesn't with the current.
It always throws a "java.lang.VerifyError: Inconsistent stackmap frames at branch target" when filling the report.
When I change the language of the report from "java" to "groovy" the whole thing works.

I've attached the stack trace and the source of the report.

AttachmentSize
Binary Data report.jrxml16.04 KB
v6.11
schissdraeck's picture

4 Comments:

here the stack trace

AttachmentSize
Plain text icon stack.txt12.35 KB
  • Assigned:nobody» teodord

Hi,

You get this error when running the reports with Tomcat? This is not an error that you get in JSS, right?

Thank you,
Teodor

yes. JSS in Eclipse only compiles the report. The application opens and fills the report inside of a tomcat.

• Assigned:nobody»

We're also affected by this bug. Reports compiled with Jasper Studio 6.10 work but we get the same error with a reported compiled using Jasper Studio 6.12.

Our application is currently using the library in version 6.8.1

AttachmentSize
Binary Data error.log56.65 KB
Feedback
randomness