I've updated a while ago the Eclipse Jaspersoft Studio to 6.11 (I don't remember from what version, probably just from the previous one).
For one project I precompile the reports directly in eclipse and the application loads them then. (Running in Tomcat).
One report provides problems. doesn't matter if I use java 8 or 11. It worked without any problems when I compiled the report with the previous report of jaspersoft studio. But it doesn't with the current.
It always throws a "java.lang.VerifyError: Inconsistent stackmap frames at branch target" when filling the report.
When I change the language of the report from "java" to "groovy" the whole thing works.
I've attached the stack trace and the source of the report.