Feedback Requested
Project: Severity:
Block
Resolution:
Open
Component: Reproducibility:
Always
Assigned to:

After installing version 6.10.0 some files are being ignored for compilation in a specific folder.

I couldn't see no log messages in .log file or console view. Not sure if this is a bug or a problem with my reports, but I can say that: I wrote some java code to compile my reports outside jasperstudio (due to several problems with japerstudio compiler), and it works, so I don't think this is a problem with my report or folder.

By the way, the reports in my jasperstudio project aren't inside the project folder. Instead they are links do external folders. Don't know if this has something to do but I tought it would be interesting to mention.

v6.10
JasperStudio
iranmgm's picture

4 Comments:

Hi, can you please attach a screenshot of how your project is configured. Even better if you can attach it or a minimal version to reproduce the issue?
Are the Java files you are compiling inside a source folder? How are the links to the external JRXML files configured?

Regards,
Massimo.

Hi. Thanks for the quick answer. I'm not sure if what you're asking for is this, but I'm sending the following screenshots:

Screenshot 1

It shows the jrxml files inside my linked folder. Did the following tests: right-clicked on the folder and "Compile Report". Only one file was compiled. Right-clicked on one of the non-compiled files and "Compile Report". Nothing happened.

Screenshot 2

It shows my linked folder properties. Not sure if this is enough.

I don't think it is possible to send a minimal version of this because it's happening only on a specific group of files.

I created another project and copied the exact same files into it, except this time I'm not using linked folders. The result was the same. Only one file compiles.

Another information I forgot to provide is that I'm using OpenJDK 12.0.2 in my projects.

I'm sending the test project.

Hop it helps.

AttachmentSize
Package icon testproject.zip1.37 MB
Image icon screen1.png13.01 KB
Image icon screen2.png28.52 KB

I see errors like this:

Description Resource Path Location Type
java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: br/unitoledo/persistence/rm/comum/Cidade has been compiled by a more recent version of the Java Runtime (class file version 56.0), this version of the Java Runtime only recognizes class file versions up to 52.0 bse_inscricoes_imoveis.jrxml /Test line 0 JRXML Problem

only one compiles

Hi. Where did you see that message? Nothing shows in my console. I had this problem before and was able so solve it configuring the correct JDK, but I didn't see any messages by the time I was compiling the project.

Feedback