We have modified jasperreports-chart-themes-6.8.0.jar:
* chartThemesBeans.xml renamed to customChartThemesBeans.xml
* rename "generic" theme to "1.generic"
* rename "default.spring" theme to "2.default.spring"
* rename "eye.candy.sixties" theme to "3.eye.candy.sixties"
* rename "aegean" theme to "4.aegean"
Bundle everything into attached jasperreports-chart-themes-6.8.0-modified.jar
This JAR file we put into project build path as external JAR.
We can see new chart themes in a list of themes in Jaspersoft Studio 6.5.1 (see screenshot_6-5-1.PNG) but not in Jaspersoft Studio 6.8.0.
Please, describe how to properly put chart themes extension JAR on classpath in Jaspersoft Studio 6.8.0, we would like to see our custom chart themes in the list.