Steps to reproduce:
- Create a manual aws cluster using https://s3.amazonaws.com/jrs-install-us-east-1/jrs-create-cluster-manual... (third tab option C from http://community.jaspersoft.com/jaspersoft-aws/launch) Fill in DBHost, DBPort, DBName, DBUser = "postgres", DBPassword, VpcId, SubnetId, EnablePublicIp, InstanceType, KeyName, SecuredIp, MaxInstancesCount, OperatorEMail
- Wait for cloudformation CREATE_COMPLETE
- Navigate to the GettingStartedURL (the ELB Address)
- Expect the getting started page, but actually get a timeout waiting for the connection (This site can’t be reached jaspersof-elasticl-[redacted].us-east-1.elb.amazonaws.com took too long to respond.)
--- Note the ELB has 0 of 0 instances in service.
--- Note the Elastic Scaling Group has 0 Desired, 0 Min, 0 Max
- Workaround??: go directly to the public ip of the instance that was created.
=> See this error: "Getting started with Jaspersoft BI
**Important Note: It appears that you did not use our CloudFormation template to launch this instance. This instance will work, but you will not benefit from our auto-connect feature for Amazon RDS and Redshift. If you would like this feature you can re-deploy your instance by following this step-by-step guide."
- Click Login button
=> See this 404:
HTTP Status 404 - /jasperserver-pro
type Status report
description The requested resource is not available.
-- The cloudformation template used this AMI AMI ID
TIBCO Jaspersoft Reporting and Analytics for AWS (Hourly) 6.3 - HVM-41a2b8af-4e81-4903-8ca0-ba34a14f0d77-ami-aa6ee6bd.3 (ami-4e7fee59)
-- The bottom of the instance Syslog is:
--- ip-10-0-1-42.ec2.internal ping statistics ---
2 packets transmitted, 2 received, 0% packet loss, time 999ms
rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 0.015/0.021/0.027/0.006 ms
Starting postgresql93 service: [ 153.952900] S64postgresql93 (2545): /proc/2545/oom_adj is deprecated, please use /proc/2545/oom_score_adj instead.
Setting initial password for JasperServer: i-085cbee984f89635b
If you'de like any more info, let me know.