[#3798] - Output locale extension failure

Category:
Bug report
Priority:
Normal
Status:
New
Project: Severity:
Minor
Resolution:
Open
Component: Reproducibility:
Always
Assigned to:
0

Dear Colleagues,

In according with localization guide for locales extension I modified
file .../WEB-INF/applicationContext-security.xml. I just added my locale in following way:
...
<bean id="userLocalesList" class="com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.war.common.LocalesListImpl">
<property name="locales">
<list>
<value type="java.util.Locale">en</value>
<value type="java.util.Locale">de</value>
<value type="java.util.Locale">es</value>
<value type="java.util.Locale">fr</value>
<value type="java.util.Locale">it</value>
<value type="java.util.Locale">ja</value>
<value type="java.util.Locale">pt_BR</value>
<value type="java.util.Locale">zh_CN</value>
<value type="java.util.Locale">HERE IS MY LOCALE</value>
</list>
</property>
</bean>
...

I expected that this locale is reused everywere in the admin web-console,
but revealed that it's not the truth, because in the "Schedule form"
(see tab pane "Output options") I've found another locales list
which doesn't contain my new brand locale.

As visual proofs see attached screen copy.

Thank you for your help in advance!

v5.5
yatsura.evgeny's picture
Joined: Jan 24 2014 - 5:39am
Last seen: 4 years 11 months ago
Feedback
randomness