I had created a scheduled job on my server. When the report was no longer needed, I removed it from the repository. As seen in the Attachment, I continued to receive notifications that the job failed to execute. When I tried to manually remove the scheduler entries, I was greeted with a NULL Pointer Exception stating that the reports at the URI specified could not be found (Sorry I don't have the exact stack trace)
To get around this I manually added the reports back, removed the scheduler entries and then deleted the reports again.
i think this could be a error from the jasper, i usually drop reports with schedule and drop all, not only the report.