The steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create an ad hoc view with at least two date-based filters. Save the view and create a report.
2. Create a scheduled job for the report (use a simple recurrence).
3. Export the catalog, unzip it and remove the ad hoc view and report referenced by the scheduled report job. Create a new zip file from the root level of the extracted catalog.
4. Remove a date-based filter from the deployed ad hoc view.
5. Delete the scheduled report job from the deployment. This ensures that the import tool will attempt to import the report job.
6. Import the new catalog file.
7. A serialization exception will occur on the server during the import process, causing it to fail to create the scheduled report job.